Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04755 UAH / CRC
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 293% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,422₴ (₡ 1,291,775) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monterrey costs Mex$ 274,990 (37 minutes ago)