Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 374% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,031₴ (Php133,653) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)