Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 374% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,658₴ (Php109,073) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)