Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,660₴ (Php70,562) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)