Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03848 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,018₴ (CH$883,961) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)