Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.637 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 465% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,283₴ ($3,444) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)