Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 185% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,492₴ (ARS $17,700) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)