Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.747 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,724₴ (ARS $42,492) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)