Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.198 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,286₴ (4,480TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)