Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.824 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,125₴ (3,828TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)