Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,242₴ (1,390,054 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)