Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,172₴ (1,429,329 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)