Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00864 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 13,909₴ (1,609,249 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monterrey costs Mex$ 274,990 (37 minutes ago)