Cost of living comparison between Samara, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40658 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,311₴ (руб 81,930) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)