Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47657 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 147% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,126₴ (руб 84,197) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)