Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.616 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,082₴ (€1,489) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)