Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 546%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.068 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,506₴ (R$ 6,012) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)