Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.969 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 203% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,376₴ (R$ 5,694) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)