Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 623%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.507 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 218% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,668₴ (R$ 6,074) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)