Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,300₴ (Mex$ 18,965) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)