Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,426₴ (Mex$ 23,225) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Boise, Idaho costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)