Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.940 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 270% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,354₴ ($1,646) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)