Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.798 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,052₴ ($2,592) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)