Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 684%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.670 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 379% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,850₴ ($2,919) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)