Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 551%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.103 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 361% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,256₴ ($1,695) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)