Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.881 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,475₴ (€2,054) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)