Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 366% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,657₴ (€2,711) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)