Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,275₴ (Rp 7,642,153) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)