Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.103 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 221% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,129₴ (﷼ 472) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)