Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,350₴ (17,118 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)