Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,145₴ (20,187 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)