Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,362₴ (36,093 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)