Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.725 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,184₴ (€2,023) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)