Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 545%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.605 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 365% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,177₴ (£1,523) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)