Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45207 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,950₴ (₨28,645) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (23 minutes ago)