Cost of living in Sagar, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,452₴ (₨64,872) in Sagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)