Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.366 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,511₴ (1,317 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)