Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.233 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,405₴ (1,157 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)