Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.180 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,039₴ (1,775 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)