Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.442 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,387₴ (2,386 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)