Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 603%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 353% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,364₴ (€1,549) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)