Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.728 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,674₴ (5,005 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)