Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.773 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,415₴ (5,229 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)