Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.999 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,196₴ (€2,200) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)