Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,573₴ (€950) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)