Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 199% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,846₴ (€1,097) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (38 minutes ago)