Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 203% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,381₴ (€1,646) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)