Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.055 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,364₴ (2,482 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (42 minutes ago)