Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.783 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,131₴ (1,700 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)