Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.608 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 229% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,894₴ (NZ$1,768) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)