Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.870 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,663₴ (NZ$2,367) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)