Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40480 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 90% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,868₴ (руб 76,256) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 21,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $93,649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)