Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 213% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,967₴ (€1,598) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)