Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.747 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,214₴ (ARS $32,434) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)