Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.712 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 244% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,926₴ (ARS $32,664) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shijiazhuang costs 元2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bern costs CHF 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kumamoto costs ¥5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)