Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 570%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 397% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,735₴ (€1,582) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)