Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 712%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 382% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,318₴ (€2,580) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)