Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 620%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.300 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 477% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 90,106₴ ($3,426) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (32 minutes ago)