Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.024 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 235% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,369₴ ($2,868) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)