Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 545%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.619 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 174% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,530₴ (R$ 5,166) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)