Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 553%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 319% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,853₴ (€2,138) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)