Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.456 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 295% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,222₴ (€2,157) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)