Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,080₴ (8,304 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)