Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.289 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,559₴ (10,388 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)