Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07715 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,453₴ (355,838 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)