Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08510 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,396₴ (251,419 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)