Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07764 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,628₴ (368,711 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)