Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08315 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,915₴ (251,528 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)