Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.964 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 231% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,429₴ (R 18,545) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (about 2 hours ago)