Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.972 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,282₴ ($b3,344) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)