Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 534%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.507 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 265% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,284₴ (R$ 6,969) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)