Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.448 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,618₴ (R$ 5,588) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)