Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.767 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,474₴ (€1,836) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (about 1 hour ago)