Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.203 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 302% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,267₴ (€1,466) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (24 minutes ago)