Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 289% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,438₴ (€1,216) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)