Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 303% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,521₴ (€2,229) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)