Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 579%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 311% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,635₴ (€2,096) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)