Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,303₴ (€1,648) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)