Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.148 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 304% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,187₴ (€1,344) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)