Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 541%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 317% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,688₴ (€1,436) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (23 minutes ago)