Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 590%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 327% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,700₴ (€1,426) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)