Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26113 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,760₴ (₨98,649) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)