Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 693%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 366% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,742₴ (€2,742) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)