Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 656%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 390% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,496₴ (€2,500) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (28 minutes ago)