Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 666%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 389% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,367₴ (€2,510) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)