Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.119 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,139₴ (€1,418) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)