Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,068₴ (﷼ 41,967,527) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)