Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,250₴ (﷼ 34,228,810) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)