Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,609₴ (﷼ 29,660,578) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)