Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04336 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,861₴ (CH$827,037) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)