Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.637 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,746₴ (5,235 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)