Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,046₴ (2,550 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)