Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.487 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,778₴ (2,895 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (33 minutes ago)