Cost of living comparison between Rajshahi, Bangladesh and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32751 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,832₴ (Taka 54,447) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)